EWS-WWF is asking Hotels in the region to support the Marine Turtle Conservation Project by signing up for the Check Out for Turtles initiative.
By agreeing to sign up for this initiative our partner hotels will ask their guests to voluntarily add an optional AED 10 dirham check-out donation to their bill. EWS-WWF will support the hotel with a free engagement pack filled with the necessary 'Check Out For Turtles' production ready display collaterals that will allow you to communicate this initiative to your guests.
Participating hotels are:
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
- Millenium Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Lotus Hospitality
- Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana
Other ways to support our project
Throughout the project some organisations and individuals have offered us valuable support through various ways:
- Abu Dhabi Eco-chicks have kindly raised funds to support our project through their social event (2011).
- Touchpoints Communications & consulting offered pro bono creative and strategic solutions (2010).
- Swati Bukshi offered pro bono her graphic design skills (to produce 'Check out for turtles' leaflets & certificates)
- Motivate Val Morgan held the UAE Young Lions Awards on the turtle adoption packs helping to raise awareness of the project (2012).
If you also wish to support our project please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org